Reach your Fitness Goals with Calisthenics
If you want to learn calisthenics, you’ve come to the right place. Bodyweight exercises offer the easiest, least expensive way to achieve your fitness goals. Our expert content will help you get the body you dream about, whether you’re a beginner or more advanced. Choose an article from the list below to get started immediately.
Beginners Start Here:
- How to Set Your Fitness Goals
- Breaking Down Your Fitness Goals
- Training to Failure
- Make Your Workout Fun
Diet and Nutrition
- The Importance of Diet and Nutrition
- Ketogenic Diet : What is Ketosis
- Paleo Diet: The Caveman Diet
- GOMAD Diet: Gallon of Milk A Day
- What are Calisthenics?
- The Push-up: Guide to Perfect From
- The Pull-up: Guide to Perfect Form
- The Bodyweight Squat: Guide to Perfect Form
- The Sit-up: Guide to Perfect Form
Interval Training / Circuit Training
- What are Interval Training Workouts?
- What is HIIT Training?
- What is Circuit Training?
- What is the Tabata Method?
Intermediate Start Here:
- Progression to One-Handed Push-ups
- Progression to Muscle-Ups
- Progression to Planche Push-ups: Step 1
- Progression to Planche Push-ups: Step 2